Friday, April 11, 2014

The Ryersonian RAPS Up + Hump Day Heroes #4


It's been an time at The Ryersonian and it feels weird to say that it's officially over! I spent six weeks as the live managing editor and it was a great experience. I worked with an awesome team and I'm pretty proud of what we were able to produce during our Sonian stint. We became like a little j-school family and we often wore coordinated outfits....





This is what my desk looked like the majority of the time:

That time we had a fun surprise guest: RUBY

Last week, I forgot to post up our final episode of Hump Day Heroes, so here it is:
Hump Day Heroes fo' life

 That time I got way too excited when a guest came in and did an acoustic cover of 'Toxic'

For our final broadcast, we decided to have some fun with it. The Hump Day Heroes rapped the weather report. You're welcome:


With that said, that also marks the end of my Ryerson University career. Seriously, the past four years have been amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better post-secondary experience.


- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment