Saturday, May 3, 2014

MY LIFE | Making The Move: My New Crib


For the last three years, I've been living in the same spot to finish my undergrad at Ryerson and the day came when I had to pack up and head out to a new home—at least for the summer. I seriously loved my apartment....sad to say goodbye.


At the end of April, I packed all of my stuff and with the help of my friends, I made the transition over to the apartment I'll be subletting for the summer. I was actually pretty excited for a fresh start!

Below: my friend Russell, aka my twin, who showed up to help me wearing the same outfit. This casually happens on a frequent basis.

The amount of stuff I have accumulated over the years absolutely amazed me. It also inspired me to embark on #ProjectPurge. This summer I'll be trying to get rid of as much as I can.

This is what it will look like:


 
Time to put this into action. Wish me luck!

I'm also in love with my new place. It's in a super cute neighbourhood and I'm excited to invite people over for summer sangria on the patio. Despite the fact that I barely own any furniture.....



This is not my building haha, it's on my street. It's just so pretty.
Side note - everything is super high in this place. #shortgirlproblems
Example A: this bathroom mirror

Example B: This plug outlet

Making the move to this new place makes me feel like an adult...so strange. But I'm loving it so far!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment