Friday, June 27, 2014

NXNE: 20th Anniversary Party


NXNE is always a busy time. I had a jam-packed schedule that I had to balance with my part-time job and other life stuff. But I love NXNE because there's so much going on and I can usually time things so that they work out pretty well. One of the first events I checked out was the 20th Anniversary Party at Edward Day Gallery on Queen West.

I had a spot at the red carpet and here's a glimpse of who came out to the party!

Adriiana, musician | Tre Armstrong, choreographer

4Count, musicians


Secret Broadcast, musicians | Jarvis Church, musician

Adam van Koeverden, Olympian |
Jeff Douglas, Talia Schlanger, Lana Gay - CBC

Sunny Fong, fashion designer - VAWK | PRTY H3RO, musician

Marc Maron, comedian

Die Mannequin, musicians

CAI.RO, musicians | 
Amy Matysio, actress & Karrnnel Sawitsky, musician

 Jian Ghomeshi, CBC | Shawn Hewson, fashion designer - Bustle

 Carlos Bustamante, YTV | 
Kirk Pickersgill & Stephen Wong, fashion designers - Greta Constantine

It was a fun night of mingling and such.

 I caught up with the boys of 4Count, who'll be in an upcoming issue of Faze!

NXNE part 2 still to come!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment