Sunday, August 31, 2014

FASHION | Shelfies


Although summer is sadly coming to an end, I'm glad I got the chance to spend some of it working with a company whose goal is to make clothing that makes people smile. Shelfies is a Toronto-based clothing company that does just that by creating memorable clothes featuring anything from sloths and pineapples to hamburgers and Kanye West eating ice cream (one of my personal faves). I spent a few months as the brand's marketing intern, helping out with social media management and media outreach, and I had a blast.

Take a peek into my Shelfies experience:





Shelfies even made it to the finals for the Canada Post E-Commerce Innovation Awards! 
Vote >>HERE<<

They've also got some famous fans:




- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment