Friday, September 5, 2014

FASHION | adidas NEO x Selena Gomez #NEOrunway

Image via Facebook
New York Fashion Week is well underway and the excitement kicked off early with a fashion industry first. adidas NEO Label collaborated with triple threat Selena Gomez to create the first-ever tweet-powered runway in New York City on September 3rd. The entire production of the #NEOrunway was determined by audience participation online, from the outfits chosen to walk the runway to the set design and music.




I was pretty excited for the event - they even sent a car to pick me up! When I got there, I found my spot in the media line, surprised to see that even famous blogger Perez Hilton has to wait in line with the rest of us.
 

(that was definitely Perez Hilton sitting in front of me)
 
 The looks are fun and fresh, great for getting back into school mode and into the swing of fall—hello again sweaters and thick coats!


It's always a pleasure running into Selena Gomez. She's seriously one of the sweetest, most humble and talented stars. Check out my previous encounters with Selena HERE, HERE & HERE!



Shop the entire fall collection:

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment