Thursday, September 11, 2014

FASHION | Betsey Johnson @ NYFW SS15

Image via Facebook
"Attend a Betsey Johnson fashion show at New York Fashion Week."

That happened. The feeling of getting to cross that off my life dream to-do list was one of the coolest feelings. I have always been a huge fan of Betsey Johnson. As a designer, as a style icon, and as an all-around human being. She stays true to herself and has done so for her entire career, which I admire so much. She loves to have fun and live life to the fullest. I still can't get over the fact that I got to witness her signature runway cartwheel IRL. She's 72 years old and still going strong.


Here are some of my runway faves (photos by Dan Lecca):






 
 She's on the upcoming season of Dancing With The Stars! Above: Betsey with her DWTS partner Tony Dovolani



Got a souvenir!

Spotted at the show: Christina Milian
Also in attendance: Willow Shields, Nigel Barker, Miss J. Alexander

Full show:


MORE BETSEY:

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment