Monday, September 1, 2014

MY LIFE | HELLO NYU

Photo via Facebook
The day I got my acceptance letter, I cried. I cried a lot. New York University has always been my dream school, and when I fully realized that I'd be moving to NYC this fall as an official NYU grad student, I had to pinch myself.

The summer flew by, but I was counting down the days until the big move.


On August 24th, my friends and I embarked on a road trip to transport my entire life across the American border. This process made me realize truly the amount of unnecessary tangible objects I have in my life. Note to self: GET RID OF IT ALL.

Toronto --> New York 

 Along the way:
 'Murica.

I MADE IT! HAPPIEST MOMENT.


My new home.
 I'll be living in the grad residence on campus (Washington Square Village), which I'm loving so far!





View from the Kimmel Centre on campus:

Welcome week: Grad Boat Cruise!
 This city is so beautiful.


Journalism orientation - ahh this is so unreal. For anyone who was wondering, I'll be pursuing my Master's degree in Journalism, specializing in Reporting New York/Reporting The Nation.

Here's to a new adventure in my favourite city. I cannot wait to get started and keep y'all posted with all the craziness that shall ensue.


- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment