Tuesday, September 23, 2014

MY LIFE | NYC Week 4


I've officially been living here for one month! It's been quite lovely so far. I've been working on balancing schoolwork with time to explore the beautiful neighborhoods of New York.

Here's what I got up to during the week of September 15-21:

 I met the stylish and talented Whitney Port, full post HERE.


 Strolls around my hood are the best. You can find me wandering aimlessly throughout the side streets with a stupid smile on my face—often with a milkshake from Shake Shack.....

 A fortune that I enjoyed.

All of the cute dogs. I want all of them.

 Explored Brooklyn Bridge Park and it's honestly breathtaking.

 PIES N THIGHS. If you have not been yet, you have not lived. This was the best donut I've ever had in my entire life. I also tried their 'Rob Evans' - a wonderfully delicious meal of biscuits, egg, cheese and sausage gravy. Life-changing.

I covered the opening of Photoville for an NYU assignment - check it out HERE.

Stay tuned for more shenanigans.

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment