Tuesday, October 28, 2014

EVENT | Canada's Walk of Fame 2014


I made a short visit to Toronto last week for an event that has become somewhat of a tradition. The Canada's Walk of Fame gala is something dear to my heart because, not only do I leave feeling like the proudest Canadian ever, but it also allowed me to have a hilarious "15-minutes of fame" type moment with comedian Russell Peters, Grey's Anatomy Star Sandra Oh and rapper Drake. Yeah.

This year's inductees included actress Rachel McAdams, hockey star Hayley Wickenheiser and actor (& soon-to-be daddy!) Ryan Reynolds. The Allan Slaight Award went to the incredibly talented artist The Weeknd.

For the past four years, I've been attending the gala as a seatfiller, which is usually a pretty rad experience. This year did not disappoint...I mean, I got to breath the same air as Ryan Reynolds and Rachel McAdams.




I won't spoil any of the details, so be sure to tune into the broadcast on Global on December 19th!

In case you were curious about said incident mentioned above, you're welcome:



- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment