Wednesday, November 5, 2014

MY LIFE | NYC Week 10


This week was a busy one. School was cray, but by the end of the week I got to have some fun with Halloween! Here's a look into what went down Oct. 27-Nov.2:

Kicked off the week in a fit-for-fall ensemble.



Covered a Teen Vogue x Sportmax event in SoHo ft. gorgeous sisters Bella & Gigi Hadid! Full blog post HERE.


Attended a press conference at the Gramercy Park Hotel where Dierks Bentley announced a brand new country music festival that will be hitting NYC: FarmBorough
Full blog post HERE.
Also, spotted outside the hotel, gold bikes. Ballin'.

Left: Worked on a school assignment with my classmate in a cafe, where they gave us cute cupcakes
Right: Fun times in the radio room at school

Let the Halloween fun begin! I checked out the parade, which was so cool. I've heard from friends that Halloween in New York, especially in the west village, is pretty crazy and people go all out, so I was excited to experience it for myself.

I have a strange obsession with the concept of grillz. About a month prior to Halloween, I decided that I wouldn't have a real costume, I simply wanted to look badass and wear grillz. So that's pretty much what I did. The photo above on the left was a random guy who was wearing real grillz. He continued to tell me about where I could get my own, he apparently knows all the hookups for grillz. I have noted his name and number in case of emergency.

I felt pretty great rocking the grillz and my Yeezy Ice Cream sweater from Shelfies.

Also this weekend was the NYC marathon, which I had to cover for a class assignment. Here are some of my snaps from the Bronx:


 Read the full article on Pavement Pieces HERE

Back it up:

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment