Monday, December 22, 2014

MY LIFE | NYC Week 17

Image via Tumblr
So I've been documenting each week since my big move to my favourite city, and I gotta say it's been such an amazing experience. I've finished up one semester and 2015 is just around the corner—crazy how fast time flies. Here's what I got up to Dec.15-21:



LEFT: Greenwich village strolls | RIGHT: Tried the super cute restaurant Prune (54 E. 1st St)


In love with my new furry vest. That is all.

I reunited with some of my fave CollegeFashionista friends at their CF x Dolce Vita holiday party. We even got some kick-ass career advice from fashion industry rock star Aya Kanai.
The party took place in the gorgeous Dolce Vita showroom. Seriously stunning!


Love these girls!

Had a craving for poutine, so I tried Mile End Deli, which was the bomb.

Bought some Christmas gifts from the campus store for my family and was very tempted to get this.

Happy holidays from Washington Square Park!

Back it up:
- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment