Wednesday, February 18, 2015

FASHION | NYFW: Monique Lhuillier

Image via Facebook
I was super excited to get to kick off my first New York Fashion Week experience with a show full of stunning gowns. I covered the Monique Lhuillier show with NY1 News and it was really cool to be a part of all the chaos that goes on before/during/after the show.

The show had an interesting set-up, with seating only on one side of the runway.

My fave piece (& look who already rocked it on a red carpet!):
LEFT: Runway | RIGHT: Emma Stone at the Spirit Awards


Actress Brittany Snow (Pitch Perfect) and her boyfriend Tyler Hoechlin (Teen Wolf) showed their support at the show.

Check out the full broadcast on NY1 here: http://bit.ly/1w5ozt7

- Christina 
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment