Wednesday, April 15, 2015

FOOD | Smorgasburg is BACK!


I love food. So it's no surprise that a food festival would be right up my alley. I have no idea why it took me so long, but I FINALLY got out to Smorgasburg, after hearing rave reviews. I went to the Brooklyn Bridge Park location (there are two, the other one is in Williamsburg) during it's opening weekend and it was a beautiful (but windy!) day to spend outdoors.

 Such a lovely view.



 The assortment of choices at Bamboo Bites

For dessert: HEAVEN (the lineup was cray but well worth it)
For more proof of my doughnut obsession>>>HERE

I also had a mango lemonade in there - forgot to take a pic, my bad.

I highly recommend swinging by either of the locations for a wonderful foodie experience. Perfect for IG guys...Smorgasburg runs now til November!

And for kicks, we stumbled upon this hilarious piece of sidewalk art on our way home:

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment