Thursday, April 30, 2015

MY LIFE | A pretty awesome April


Every week living here in NYC seriously goes by so fast. I can't believe April is already over. From school and film shoots to getting grillz and eating so much food, this month was full of pleasant surprises. Take a look:

 I got to try out my teaching chops! I was invited to guest lecture at a marketing/branding class for high school students through NYU's School of Professional Studies. 


LEFT: Discovered a new speakeasy on campus: Old Rabbit Club | RIGHT: National Pillow Fight Day in Washington Square Park


 Smorgasburg! Full post HERE

 Got to help out with a shoot with NY1 for a wedding special on wedding cakes - Madison Lee's Cakes are seriously SO stunning.


 Street art spottings

 Fun shoot with NY1 for Tartan Week! Full post HERE

 And the award for cutest couple goes to David Burtka & Neil Patrick Harris. They did some press interviews at the opening night of It Shoulda Been You on Broadway.

 Checked out a photography exhibit on surveillance. Interesting.
 Probably the highlight of April: I got my own set of grillz. Yeah, that happened. Full post HERE

 Shake Shack, that's all.


 Got to attend the Shorty Awards for the first time! Full post HERE


LEFT: A panel on multimedia journalism ft. Vox | RIGHT: The flowers in the city are the loveliest
 
 Discovered a new foodie hotspot: Streets BK- amazing food and plus, a blackberry lemonade that comes in a hipster sippy cup.

 Saw the guys of Monty Python IRL at the Tribeca Film Festival. Yes, they are hilarious.


 LEFT: A new hotdog spot opened up near campus: Bark #YUM | RIGHT: A stacking chairs game, perfect for Brooklyn BBQs with pals

 LEFT: A fun OOTD | RIGHT: My life summed up: evening strolls with donuts

Had a fun little show in class called the F Stop. It never aired, but oh well, it was a fun experience!

Can't wait to see what's in store for next month...
- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun month you had!! April is my birthday month so it is so enjoyable for me too. This year we visited LA to celebrate my birthday. It was a 10 days trip so we visited all the popular venues over there. I celebrated my day at one of most famous LA venues. Truly, it was a stunning g place.

    ReplyDelete