Thursday, April 23, 2015

THEATRE | It Shoulda Been You Opening Night

Image via Facebook
It was a busy month of Broadway show openings for NY1 theater reporter Frank DiLella and I was happy that I got to go along to one of his shoots - the opening night of the comical wedding musical It Shoulda Been You.

I also went to the press preview for the show too, so I knew a lot more about it beforehand, but it was cool to be at the official opening night party at the beautiful Edison Ballroom. I helped out with some social media stuff at the event and experimented with Periscope, the new livestreaming app that's all the rage. (Neil Patrick Harris was in my first-ever Periscope livestream, nbd)

 One of the guests: Tituss Burgess (from the hilarious series 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt')

NPH was there supporting his husband David Burtka - sigh, they are the cutest couple.


 Sierra Boggess

 Harriet Harris

The cast!


- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment