Thursday, July 2, 2015

EVENT | Canada Day In NYC

Image via Facebook
I spent my first Canada Day in New York City and I gotta say, it was pretty great. There was a Canadian party at the PH-D Rooftop Lounge at the Dream Hotel in Chelsea — complete with poutine, cardboard cutouts of Rob Ford and Wayne Gretzky, a playlist that included Avril Lavigne/Drake/Nelly Furtado/Tom Cochrane, and of course, good ol' Canadian beer.

I felt right at home. And it was PACKED. I think we all were pretty excited to get to celebrate with fellow Canadians.








 And here are a few of my fave Canadian throwbacks:




#TEAMCANADA

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

1 comment:

  1. We flew home to book this venue in June last year. Absolutely loved it here and I'll be certainly waiting to go back there for more events. Regardless of the time of your event, you always get the same thing at best penthouse nyc: reasonable drink prices, great decoration, & friendly staff.

    ReplyDelete