Saturday, September 26, 2015

#INTERNLIFE | Back at R29

Image via Facebook
Over the summer, I interned at Refinery29 on the Entertainment editorial team (which was so fun!) but this fall, I made the jump over to the video team and it's been a pretty rad experience. I help out with pre-production/research and assist on sets. Here's a look inside my video production internship so far!







- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christina_dun
Btw, have any questions about internships? Holla --> info@christinadun.com

1 comment:

  1. The atmosphere of one of Nolita Restaurant , decorated with cultural touches and a welcoming atmosphere, creates the perfect backdrop for this culinary adventure. 19 Cleveland is not just a place, it is a celebration of Israeli culture, a tribute to the art of cooking and an invitation to explore the many flavors of this vibrant cuisine.

    ReplyDelete