Saturday, June 9, 2012

MuchMusic Video Awards 2012


I'm so excited to be in Toronto during the MMVAs this year for the first time! I've always watched it on TV back on the west coast and I've always wanted to be where all the action is - I'll admit, it's been on my life to-do list. Although this year I'm not actually covering it for any media outlets, I'm going to check it out as a spectator...but I definitely didn't want to wait overnight outside the MuchMusic building to wait for wristbands, so I'll just try to get a good spot on June 17 around that area.

So far the set-up is coming along and people can see it right off of Queen Street; it's actually pretty exciting! And last week, MuchMusic announced this year's performers and presenters - from TV personalities to music superstars, this year's MMVA stage will definitely be full of awesomeness.

Co-hosts: LMFAO

Performers:
Kelly Clarkson
Flo Rida
Nelly Furtado
Hedley

Presenters:
Darren Criss
Chord Overstreet
Down With Webster
Jesse Metcalfe
Perez Hilton
Conor Maynard
Munro Chambers
Shawn Desman
Dragonette
Danny Fernandez
Anjulie
Shenae Grimes
Rico Rodriguez
Kelly Osbourne
These Kids Wear Crowns

Who are you most excited to see?!

I'm pumped to see these familiar faces again :) 

Marianas Trench

Ed Sheeran

Kreesha Turner


Far East Movement


Be sure to visit http://mmva.muchmusic.com/ and vote for your favourites!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment